At Gayatri Bungalows we have the following services:
- Room Service: we have a room service food and drinks menu, from which you can order food directly to your room or to our eating area near the swimming pool between the hours of 6 am and 9.30 pm. All of our foods are prepared on site from scratch using fresh local ingredients. We serve our own interpretations of the best Indonesian dishes, which form the backbone of our menu, but we also have a section titled Holiday Food – the foods that you know and love, for people who want a bit of pampering and familiar comforts when travelling far away from home. As a recent addition, we have added one page of healthy raw vegan foods for the health conscious and ethically minded traveller.
- Free Wi-fi: we provide free wi-fi to all of our hotel guests, not only in the public areas but also inside all the rooms.
- Laundry Service: we operate a professional laundry and cleaning service on site to address all the laundry and cleaning needs of our guests while they are travelling. Just leave the clothes you want washed in the laundry basket in your room and wait for the housekeeping staff to collect it when they make their daily cleaning round. The price for the service is Rp 20,000 per kilogram. We also do shoe washing and polishing, bag cleaning, and jacket cleaning.
- 24-hour Front Desk: Our front desk is open twenty-four hours a day, meaning that you can check in any time of day. Have a night flight? Don't worry – even if you come in the middle of the night, our reception will be open for you and you will be received with a smile. You can check in any time from 2 pm onwards on the day of your booking – we do not have a designated end time for check-in.
- Daily Housekeeping: we provide complementary shampoo, shower gel, bath and pool towels, kettle, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, drinking water, and daily room cleaning to all of our guests as part of the room price.
- Taxi and Tour Service: We operate a taxi and tour service if you would like to do a day tour, go rafting, cycling or trekking up a volcano, or need transport to the airport or your next hotel. If after your stay in Ubud you would like to go to the Gili islands (Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno or Gili Air), Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, or Lombok, you need not look any further or face the hassle of haggling with umpteen locals quoting different prices in their tourist information stalls – just relax, and book your tickets directly with us.